Visiting the UK during the application process. Is it prohibited?

I have recently found some information online which states that we are not able to visit UK during our application process and until our predefined date to move to the UK once we get the endorsement and tech nation visa approval.

I have a visa for the UK (Type C-Visit) which I applied for before applying for the tech nation endorsement. And my application is still under review. Here are my questions:

1. Can I travel to the UK before I get a response from the Endorsement Panel?
  2. Can I travel to the UK after I receive the Endorsement (Stage 1) but before applying for Stage 2?
  3. Can I travel to the UK after I apply for Stage 2, but before receiving a reply?
  4. Can I travel to the UK after I my Stage 2 application is accepted?

When I go there, I am planning to stay at most 20 days and fly back to my country. The trip will be both for business and tourism. The trip will take place before my planned date of moving to UK after I get the Global Talent Visa.

also,
5) Can someone apply for a travel visa to the UK after receiving the Endorsement from the Tech Nation but before applying for Stage 2.

1. Can I travel to the UK before I get a response from the Endorsement Panel? Yes
  2. Can I travel to the UK after I receive the Endorsement (Stage 1) but before applying for Stage 2? Yes
  3. Can I travel to the UK after I apply for Stage 2, but before receiving a reply? NO, you’d have to submit your passport for stage 2
  4. Can I travel to the UK after I my Stage 2 application is accepted? You can travel when you receive your visa.

Thank you @Francisca_Chiedu for your reply.

Here is the info I have found, It is inside the Traveling to the UK section

I don’t know what you are referring to but best to follow official gov.uk sources.

2 Likes