Using a project released 5.5 years ago for OC3 evidence

Hello.

I know it’s clear that we should use “Any activity as evidence of recognition should have occurred within the past 5 years”.

I have a project that I managed and released in April 2019 in my previous company. It was a big commercial success and it is something still in use in the company’s mobile app. So it’s not something short term. It’s a permanent feature.

I’d like to use it for OC3 criteria. But I am not sure it’d cause problem since its release older than 5 years. I think it should be valid because it’s still there in the app and I have iterated on it more by enhancing its capability through out my time there.

1. Do you think I can still present it as part of my evidences?
  2. If yes to previous question, should I state the release date as April 2019? Or should I not mention the release at all? I don’t want to mess things up. That’s why I am asking.

What do you suggest please?

Regards

Is it’s a strong evidence you should use it. 0.5 months is not too far away but if you can, please avoid mentioning “April” - you can say it was launched in 2019-20 and stress more on how it has evolved and the continuing impact it has had on the company.

2 Likes