Urgent question for stage 1 and stage 2 applying together

Hi all,

I have some questions about applying stage 1 and stage 2 together. I have submitted stage 1 some days ago.
When I was filling out the application on stage 1, there is an option" are you applying for entry clearance or leave to remain (stage 2) at the same time as making this application for endorsement (stage 1)?"

I chose “yes” at the moment because I thought that I need to submit stage 2 so my partner can also apply for his dependent visa at the same time as mine. But actually, he can apply for the dependent visa right after I submit my stage 1.

My question is do I have to submit the application for stage 2 NOW because I already chose “yes, applying together” at stage 1? Or I can wait till Tech Nation’s decision is made? (I personally wanna wait till have the endorsement so I wanna know if I can)

Meanwhile, I saw this at stage 2 when I trying to fill out the application. Am I supposed to wait till I get the endorsement? (there is no option like " waiting for endorsement" ) or I should choose " I have an endorsement" and then go ahead?

I’m very confused. Please if someone has the same experience can help. I’ll be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

you can’t apply for stage 2 until you get an endorsement except you applied to do stage one and two at the same time.

you have to wait for the outcome of your stage and stage 2 before your partner can apply.

Hi @Francisca_Chiedu
Thank you for reply. Really appreciated.

I applied to do stage 1 and stage 2 at the same time. Now I must submit stage 2, right? Or I can wait till the outcome of stage 1?

If you applied for stage 1 and 2 at the same time it simply mean you dont need to apply for stage 2 again. If you are successful with endorsement the home office will process your stage. When you applied applied did you pay for visa fees and endorsement fee?

Hi @Francisca_Chiedu,
Thanks again for your reply.
I paid the fee £‎456 for endorsement only. No visa and IHS fee. I was not led to pay those fees and that is why I’m confused if I should apply for stage 2 by myself.

Screenshots below are the parts of the document I download after I submit the “stage1”.

螢幕快照 2022-10-31 20.32.23
螢幕快照 2022-10-31 20.32.34

they will likely as you to pay if you get endorsed.

I see. So do I need to fill the form of stage 2 now or later?

just wait until you get an outcome.

I understand. Thanks you so much. :grinning:

@Sandra82801 Hope you are doing well and I believe that you have got your GTV. Will you please mentions the steps as you have applied stage 1 and stage 2 together best on the previous discussion. Do you get a link after completing stage 1 to further complete stage 2 or you had to wait before applying stage 2 until the you got your stage 1 result? If you please provide any step by step guidance that would be much appreciated.

1 Like

@Sandra82801 Also it is true what @Francisca_Chiedu mentioned in one of the comment ''If you applied for stage 1 and 2 at the same time it simply mean you don’t need to apply for stage 2 again. ‘’ Please clarify. Thank you

1 Like

@Saikat_Ghosh
Hello, hope you are well. I’m afraid I lost some memories of the process. (Sound ridiculous but I can’t remember this part):joy:

Few memories I have:

At that moment, I followed what @Francisca_Chiedu advice. So what she suggested is right.

After stage 1 successful, I received this email which includes a Ref number

The link in the email is: Apply for the Global Talent visa : Overview - GOV.UK

Hope someone who recently got the visa and reply you in more details.

1 Like

@Sandra82801 Sorry Sandra… one thing… so it means you did not apply for stage 2 from a stage 2 application webpage? or, You got a link with the confirmation of endorsement result, from that you have applied further stage 2? which one if you remember. Thanks