Urgent clarification request: What does this email from GlobalTalentEndorsements mean?

Hi, sorry for responding late. Been caught up with work.
It’s fine. I have accepted that I’ll reapply.

(PS: I don’t want to post the screenshot because they mentioned a good number of personal stuff I will not like to reveal here. And I am too lazy to edit the screenshot)

But basically, my MC and OC2 were rejected.

MC was rejected for “not enough evidence to show how I am leading growth at my companies”. I showed how I built a product for the company but it seems they want to see how the product helped the company make money or get more customers.

OC2 was rejected for “not a sustained enough activity to advance the sector”. I had only one mentorship evidence, they said it is not enough for exceptional talent (which I applied for).

I don’t want to bother appealing because even if I appeal the MC, the OC2 will be still be rejected for not being enough. I just want to work on getting more stuff for OC2, then reapply. I believe that with more evidence, I can get the MC. But OC2 is currently out of it, until I have more. I am targeting 3 - 6 months

Alright: here is a screenshot of the rejection parts

You should appeal so that you will have another feedback from the assessor. Don’t just assume that it will be rejected. I could remember when all my criteria were rejected and later 2 got awarded.

Also, @Nacsoft shared his feedback here how his MC and 1 optional criteria were rejected and he later got endorsed. Even if you feel your evidence is weak for ET, you should still appeal as you have nothing to lose.

My suggestion and opinion though.

Thank you Alex, I’ll do so

1 Like

I completely agree with @alex_james here, you have nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the details. I agree with the rest - you’ve got nothing to lose with an appeal and deserve another look at your application.
I am up to 3 edits. Today’s exactly 2 months since I applied (March 31st). Isn’t it quite late now?

have you contacted the home office?