Typing current visa type

Hi folks.

When I switch to GTV visa type from my current Tier 4 Student visa. There is a question “What is your current immigration status in the UK”. I just type “Tier 4 General Student”, however in my BRP is “T4 General Student Leave to Enter”, is this fine? Or do I need a cover letter to correct it as in BRP?