Transition from Student Visa to Tier 1

Hello,

I’m an international student that will be resuming this September to study a postgraduate degree in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science in a UK university and I have been reading about the talent visa and I intend applying for it after I finished my masters degree programme as my plan A since it will lead to settlement plan as against wasting close to £2,000 to apply for the graduate visa that doesn’t lead to settlement plan tho it will be my plan B if the global talent visa doesn’t work out. I intend using the academic option criteria which is Number 4 criteria and the Number 2 criteria

However I’m kind of confused as regards one of the requirement needed for the evidence in the Number 4 criteria. Will having a distinction in my master degree be a sufficient evidence for the academic criteria in addition to also showing participation to open source project and participating in collaborative project which is the Number 2 criteria to apply the exceptional promise talent visa (5 years route)

I will gladly anticipate your responses

Thanks