Timelines to take action for different stages

Hi All,
First of all, a BIG thank you to all of you for helping with great inputs.
I have some queries. These may have been answered somewhere but I could not locate them. Apologize if these are repeat questions

1. After the endorsement gets approved, how long do I get to apply for the Visa before the endorsement expires?
  2. If Visa gets approved, within how many weeks/days/ months I must travel to UK to get the visa stamped?
  3. After the Visa stamping, how many months do I get to find a job in the UK and plan for my relocation before the visa gets expired?

Thanks.
Pijush

Hi Pijush

1. After the endorsement gets approved, how long do I get to apply for the Visa before the endorsement expires?

90 days

1. If Visa gets approved, within how many weeks/days/ months I must travel to UK to get the visa stamped?

As per the arrival date specified by you in your visa application. if your arrival date is beyond 3 months then you need to wait till you apply for visa at embassy.

1. After the Visa stamping, how many months do I get to find a job in the UK and plan for my relocation before the visa gets expired?

AFAIK, there is no requirement or constraint and your visa would be valid irrespective of whether you have a job or not. It would be valid till the date you will specify and pay fees.

1 Like

Thank you, This is really very helpful.