Time on GTV for ILR?

Hi everyone - excited to say that I recently received my endorsement for exceptional talent. Trying to figure out the duration of the visa for the stage two application. Was wondering if anyone could help with the following:

I’ve been on a skilled worker visa for 3 years. Is there a minimum amount of time that I need to be on the GTV to apply for ILR, given the existing 3 years on the skilled worker visa? Wasn’t sure if I could theoretically apply for ILR right after the GTV is granted, and would therefore only need a single year on the visa.

Also - I had a Tier 2 ICT visa for 2.5 years before the skilled worker visa. Does anyone know if the ICT visa time counts for my dependents 5 year residence requirement? I know it doesnt count for me (otherwise we’d already be applying for ILR), but wasn’t sure about the dependent 5 year requirement.

Thanks!

“Wasn’t sure if I could theoretically apply for ILR right after the GTV is granted”
This. You can apply now.

You could apply immediately. Check tech nation slack channel, there are people who did that.