Tier4 to Global Talent - Eligible Prize won - Consent needed or not? - Please reply

Dear All

I hope you’re doing well. I am a 3rd year PhD student in environmental sciences, GIS/AI, who won one of the “prestigious” awards listed by UKVI for the Global Talent visa. I will probably go for a 4th year.

I think about switching from my Tier4 to the Global Talent visa. To do so, I would need my passport, and an evidence of the prize to directly submit my visa application without needing stage 1

However, I still have some questions I detailed below:

1 - What is considered an “international funding body”? I looked at the UKVI guidelines for the Global Talent Visa (Apply for the Global Talent visa : Documents you'll need to apply - GOV.UK) that says that “If you’ve had an award or scholarship to study in the UK in the last year, you’ll also need written permission to apply from the agency or government that granted it.”

2- In my case, I hold a Scholarship from my university only covering Tuition Fees, while a Foundation covers the living expenses. None of them covers both living expenses and tuition Fees and are not an “international funding body”. Do I need any consent from them? Please correct me if I am wrong

3 - How are counted the 12 months, on a consecutive 12 months (e.g. January-December of the same year) or from the beginning of the Global Talent visa (e.g. from 29/06/2023 until 28/06/2024, for instance)?

4 - Once I get the new Global Visa Talent, are there any specific procedures to report to my university to update my records?

Any feedback would be welcomed!

Is there anyone who already did it?

Thanks in advance for your responses!