This is how I got my Endorsement for Global Talent Visa under Exceptional Talent Route (AI/ML Researcher)

@Victor_Shoaga I included 9 total news clippings as mentioned in the post. The way I included them is that first I included the screenshot of the title of the article and then the details of the press publication and the news article along with the link to it. An example of two articles that I have included are as follows:

• TechCrunch: TechCrunch is a leading news website that reports news stories on the business of technology (which has a monthly viewership/readership of 11+ million based on SimilarWeb analytics). The news article with the title, “Nosh uses AI to help people and businesses cut down on their food waste” was published on 23rd September 2021 in TechCrunch. Link to the news article.

• Entrepreneur magazine: Entrepreneur magazine is a leading business magazine in the world (which has a monthly viewership/readership of 6+ million based on SimilarWeb analytics). The news article with the title, “This Founder Started a Tech Business To Reduce Food Waste And Improve Sustainability For a Better Future” was published on 4th March 2022. Link to the news article.

P.S. In this way, you can fit a lot of news clippings within the 3 page limit. But make sure that the press publications that you are including are reputed or well known press houses and also include the total monthly viewership/readership of the publications along with the focus group of the publications.

5 Likes