Support your recommendation letters with third party verifiable evidences

Hi blessed TN Alumni,

Good evening.

I have been seeing this phrase but it isn’t too clear to me hence my opting in to ask.

Please what does “Support your recommendation letters with third party verifiable evidences”??? Does it mean I should send my recommendation letters to third party agents to verify??? It’s really not clear please.

I am gathering my documents now and need to be sure I have all I.

Thank you

Please read the TN guidelines clearly and the full context of where this phrase has been used.

The phrase doesn’t mean you need to verify your LORs. It has been used for feedback on cases where only letters were used to evidence a criteria and feedback was to add more evidence esp that can be third party verified.

Third party verifiable evidence examples include screenshots, press clippings, company-approved performance data, etc

1 Like

Thank you so much Pahuja @pahuja

With reference to Third party verifiable evidence examples include screenshots, press clippings, company-approved performance data, etc, my recommenders added only links to public verifiable product sites. Isn’t that enough???

There are no screenshots, press clippings, company-approved performance data.

Thank you

Your recommenders don’t need to add the links. You need to add the link in relevant self-authored evidence documents to support your recommendation letters.

Won’t be able to comment on your evidence strength and sufficiency without knowing your profile and evidence mapping.

OK I see where it is written

EVIDENCE - DOCUMENT CHECKLIST:

• Updated text regarding the use of letter headed documents in order to modernise. Letters must show the organisation logo and registered address, if written on behalf of a third party organisation.

My recommenders must use letter head wirh logo and a verifiable contact details

Yes, they have to use the company letter head if they are writing on behalf of an organisation/company. Also, you do not need to send your recommendation letter to third party for verification.

1 Like

Thank you so much May @May and so so sorry for my late response.

Been carried away for days by office work that I forgot to visit the forum.

I have noted your comments and will do as suggested.

Thank you

1 Like