Suggestions on Evidence

Hi everyone :blush: I’m Lea - I am a UX researcher in London. I’d be very grateful if someone can answer me regarding the evidence we have to upload for Stage 1. I am applying for ‘exceptional promise’

I plan on uploading two letter of recommendations from previous employers for the “Show they have been recognised as having potential to be a leading talent in the digital technology sector in the last 5 years” criteria

I also plan on uploading two other letter of recommendations from a different previous employer and from a university professor with whom I worked on a new product while I was writing my dissertation for the “1 - Innovation as a founder of a product led digital technology company or as an employee working on a new digital field or concept” criteria

And lastly, I plan on uploading a letter of recommendation from a previous employer and a document containing the award that was won for a product I worked on at that company and proof that it was in one of the top 10 health apps on the App Store.

So to conclude: 5 letters of recommendation and 1 document with proof of the award.

Do you think this would suffice? I’m a little bit nervous because on the side bar, it shows that I also still need to upload 3 letters of recommendation. I’m not sure if these letters of recommendation can be the same as the evidence I have uploaded or whether they need different recommendation letters.

Thank you for taking the time to read this – I am truly grateful.

You evidence are just letters recommendations, it is not sufficient to meet the criteria. Check the guide for a list of other evidence. You need to show diverse evidence of your leadership, impact and innovation. You could show evidence of speaking at a conference, earning a high salary, product you have developed, revenue generated and other metrics of your significant contribution.