Successful business function endorsement timeline

Hi all, I wanted to share details about my endorsement and visa process in case it is helpful.

I’m 26 y.o. US citizen. I have an undergraduate business degree from a ‘public ivy’ and 4 years of marketing experience at two series B FinTech startups. I am currently a Head of B2C Marketing (but my company is only US-focused so I will be looking for a new role when I move).

October 17: Applied for endorsement via Tech Nation (exceptional promise)

• Letters of recommendation: VP of Customer Experience at Company B (my current manager), Sr. Director of Marketing at Company A (former manager), Head of Operations at Company A (mentor).
  • Evidence: 1. A cover letter with context for each piece of evidence, £ conversions, and how I meet the endorsement criteria. 2. My current offer letter and salary/options. 3. A past employment contract and salary/options. 4. Company A’s series B funding details from crunchbase (I was employed when we raised the round). 5. Forbes article about impact of Company A’s product. 5. Article about a prestigious industry award Company B earned during my employment. 6. Details of impact from my growth marketing campaigns. 7. Company A app growth and reviews screenshots. 8-10. Media about Company A & B.
  • Personal statement: Focused on the evolution of consumer FinTech marketing, how my work is innovative, and what I wanted to do in the UK industry.

November 8: Received email from Home Office confirming successful endorsement
November 19: My unmarried partner and I both applied for visas (I applied for Stage 2 and he applied for partner visa). We did not pay for expedited service.
December 1: We both had our biometrics appointments at a USCIS and then mailed our passports that same day.
December 7: I received an email that my visa was issued
December 8: Partner received his passport and visa via post
December 9: I received my passport and visa visa post

As we requested, our entry clearance starts February, 5, 2022 and lasts 90 days.

3 Likes

Congratulations.Just curious, did the media evidence you shared acknowledge you in the publication?

Thanks! No, it did not.

1 Like

@nic_m, could you clarify a bit, what independent confirmation did you have to illustrate the connection between you and innovation/impact of the product published in media?

I provided examples of growth marketing campaigns and used the media evidence as confirmation of the revenue and product growth impact of those marketing efforts. My experience is in early-stage startups where I was the first consumer marketing hire therefore the impact of growth marketing is fairly easy to illustrate. I know this is a bit harder for other business areas!

1 Like