Stage 1 waiting times?

Congratulation. Your application was tricky, did you apply for talent and got promise?

1 Like

Thanks!! I applied for Promise Route :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy <3

1 Like

@Michelle when was the last edit ?

Congratulations, Atleast some positive news.

1 Like

I am happy foe you. Wish you every success on your move to the UK.

1 Like

Big congrats on your application.

1 Like

I applied for Exceptional Talent as a software engineer on July 5. I see an edit from August 11 and nothing else…and as of today it’s been 8 weeks. I guess I email the Home Office at the end of the day and ask what happened?

1 Like

You don’t have to wait for end of Day. You can email them now and hope to get a reply before end of day.

1 Like

It us possible they made a decision long ago. Check yourw spam or contact home office, they typically respond with 4 weeks

I emailed the Home Office just now and will see what they say. I’d previously contacted them after I discovered this forum and saw that everyone else was getting lots of edit activity and on 21 August they said

Tech Nation have not contacted us so we would assume everything is on track. We will be in touch once we receive a decision.

They probably think I’m being impatient now, but…they did promise “up to” eight weeks!

Looks like it was August 28

congratulationssss this is amazing

1 Like

Thank you so much <3 Good luck with your appeal!! You will rock it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Docomo1 got response ?

Not yet, and what about you?

@Michelle Congratulations on this victory.

@Docomo1 when did you apply and last edit ?

I am sure we will get a feedback on Monday latest :crossed_fingers:

@Ritae i am sure too our decision has been made.