Stage 1 waiting times?

I submitted 10th Mar and ve gotten 3 edits already. I got the 3rd edit an hour ago. Applied from within the UK. Waiting for an email and hoping for the best

1 Like

goodluck guys, keep us posted.

I applied on the 9th of February and this morning (22/03/2023) just had 2 edits. First at 9:33 am and second at 10:20 am. Finger cross (Applied within UK)

Can you share with me more details, please? I also submitted 10th March within the UK. The first edit was on 17th Mar(11:14 GMT) and the second edit was on 21st Mar(13:46 GMT). But no more edits yet.

Please how do you guys check edits? I submitted on monday morning

@Yeseul I got an edit yesterday and another today and the first on 17th

1 Like

Submitted 6th
1st edit - 13th
2nd - 19th
no more

I submitted 2nd March, was not actually tracking edits until today,
First edit noticed 15th March
Second edit, just now 22nd March. I think the application has stayed too long than those that was recently endorsed. believing God. finger crossed

Last edit March 19th. Finger crossed. Just tired of having to refresh. lol :joy:

I have seen ZERO edits and I submitted on February 16th. Based on the number of people that are getting edits here this really worries me. Are you checking edits on the tech nation website or on the home office website?

Is there anybody that I can reach out to check and see if everything was submitted properly?

@James_Shannon

When viewing your application click this button in red

You should see something like this

thanks, yep no edits since my submission.

I just got endorsed for promise :slightly_smiling_face: (Applied within the UK)

Submitted: 10th March
The first edit: 17th March (11:14 GMT)
The second edit: 21st March (13:46 GMT)

No more edits then got an email today: 22nd March (16:21 GMT)

5 Likes

Wow, congratulations

1 Like

Congrats… Happy for you. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Did you apply for Talent or Promise

Congrats, God help me, applied within the UK since 2nd March. It just appears like it’s taking long compared to other timelines within the UK

@samright Talent or Promise

@Mors_E, I applied for Talent

same also. Applied for Talent March 1st.