Stage 1 waiting times?

Applied for talent: 15th September
First edit: 22nd September
Second edit: 27th September
Third edit: 28th September
Endorsement: 28th September

8 Likes

So sorry to hear that, I am not the best advisor, but ready to try to help!

I also noticed that they are using different guidelines. You should definitely apply for review.

1 Like

submitted 19 september 2022
first edit: 26 september

Congratulations @Victrr

1 Like

Submitted: 15th of September
First Edit: 26th of September

I honestly have no clue what these edits mean, other that they have interacted with our applications.

I think the only clue we can get from these patterns is that if it takes 4+, and longer than 3 weeks the possible outcome is a Not Endorsed.

But other than that is all speculation. Nonetheless I check mine quite often. Three weeks of pure anxiety :laughing:

Hi All,
Applied 31st Aug 2022
First edit: 5th Sep 2022
Second edit: 25th Sep 2022 (Sunday)
Third edit: 28th Sep 2022 morning then again edit on 28th Sep 2022 evening
How soon there is possibility to get feedback. Anyone with similar pattern.

Thanks guys, so sorry it took me awhile to respond.
Had lots of backlogs at work.

Will share the feedback in due time. Just taking my time to focus on immediate tasks (since I have about 3 weeks for appeal)

My only concern is that my assessor seems to have read my evidence and picked points out of context thereby misinterpreted my evidences, and some are even without mention. (I was shocked and pissed at the same time though)

I’d rather spend my energy now on things I have control over and revert to TN later.

I am so grateful for your concerns

@Victrr, @Bankole_Jamgbadi :muscle: congratulations. I’m happy for you guys.

For those still expecting, I pray you get delightful feedback of endorsement.

All the best guys

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Yusuf_Adebanjo , please consider applying for a review they seem to get on those faster than the actual endorsements .

2 Likes

My current Application Status .

Applied 14th Aug 2022 ,

First Edit 5th Sept
Second edit 26th Sept
Third 27th Sept
Fourth 27th Sept
Fifth 27th Sept
Sixth 28th Sept

I really think these “edits” making sense out of these edits/ time to endorsement could be misguided although there’s similarities within cases . until technation shines light on how applications are processed we won’t be able to tell for sure . I am now a couple of days away from making it to week 6 .

1 Like

Data don’t lie, especially when there is consistent pattern.

My sincere advise is that you prepare your mind for the worse outcome when the edits are numerous.

In all, if one believes he is truly exceptional, TN may just be one of the various options that will be at one’s disposal.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the rejection. Which of the options were rejected?

1 Like

Sorry to hear @Yusuf_Adebanjo. I hope you’re able to appeal and clarify the things that have been misunderstood.

It’s not an easy thing, I believe, to assess applications from so many technical and cultural backgrounds. What one believes its “exceptional”, other might think it is ordinary. It’s an extra layer of complication for both applicants and the people making these assessments.

Either way, I am glad they can provide very specific feedback so we can understand exactly where’s the gap and either explain it better by filling an appeal or working on the things they believe could be worked on.

2 Likes

The dillema was that in one of my previous employment (which I used as evidence).
The company used to be non-tech. Upon my joining the company, I led the pivot from non-tech to tech, such that the company built a platform where we host other companies.

My recommender highlighted my various leadership achievements in a storytelling way, stating my journey high I led the company from non-tech to tech and more. Citing various samples, even one of the CEOs of the companies hosted on our platform made reference to how they benefited from the platform

However, the assessor chose to pick the non-tech period out of the evidence and judged the company to be not product led…

There are other evidences that could’ve stood in stead of the ones they flagged, but it seemed they chose to ignore it (they didn’t even mention it all)

This made the assessor ignore every other points. Ruled out my MC,

In OC1 and OC3 same, so they rejected all my criteria.

It was like the impression of non-tech they had that influenced every other decisions.

Out of 2 companies I used in MC evidences (they choose the one they misjudged and left the others like they were not there at all

My challenge now is how to cram my explanation of each wrong inference within limited words (I think 200 words) as I have to explain each misconception.

Some other reasons given were in the gray areas of the guide (quite subjective)

Not knowing where to start was why I decided to do other things before attempting to appeal, if I would

1 Like

are you a business or tech applicant!

Business (Product Manager)

it would be way easier for us to provide feedback if you share their feedback. and then collect our views and your view and draft your review. or maybe that will assist you in your next step.

2 Likes

Definitely thanks.
Would do that in time

2 Likes

congratulation. Share your list if you can.

1 Like

received my response today and it was a rejection .

Applied under exceptional promise , tech route . working on an informative thread .

sorry to hearthat @Orchide_Irakoze_SR
please share with us the feedback