Stage 1 waiting times?

31st august
Only edit is sept 5th

1 Like

My application was Last edited: 25 Sep 2022 17:49 (UTC)

5 Likes

On https://technation.io/visa/important-updates/ I saw the following:

“Stage 1: Application for endorsement by Tech Nation (£456), which is being prioritised by Tech Nation (approximately 48 hours but up to 1 week depending on circumstances)”

Are there people really getting responses that fast? This thread doesn’t seem to suggest so.

This is for Ukranian, Russian and Belarusian developers
In the wake of the unprecedented attacks on Ukraine, Tech Nation’s Visa team is is supporting efforts in the following ways:

Thanks!

Yeah I thought it could be just for those nationalities, but had doubts since that section is a bit separate and sounds more like general information about the two stages.

1 Like

@Maya @Orchide_Irakoze_SR @Francisca_Chiedu would be so grateful if you found some time to check my case, I am eager to apply for review this week.

2 Likes

I applied 19.09.2022 19:40
First edit at 22.09.2202 17.41
Second edit 27.09 2022 15:51

1 Like

any updates on your application @Yusuf_Adebanjo?

1 Like

Thanks @Maya
Got response today, not endorsed (I’m actually disappointed at my assessor’s gross misinterpretation of evidences)

Maybe it’s high time TechNation updated their guideline, assessors are obviously using other standards that is coming as a surprise for me in their feedback (I’ve similar in someone’s feedback recently too)

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Yusuf_Adebanjo! Are you able to share the feedback so everyone can understand what’s happening?

1 Like

I applied 19.09.2022 19:40
First edit at 22.09.2202 17.41
Second edit 27.09 2022 15:51
Third edit 27.09 2022 17:54
What is your thoughts about above pattern ?

I suppose you should be getting email soon. All the best. How do we see history of edits. I can just see last edit

Sorry to hear that. Consider filing for appeal

1 Like

Sorry to hear tat @Yusuf_Adebanjo

Please share your feedback.

1 Like

I hope so too. I checked edit times and record it. I created history by my self.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that man.

1 Like

First edit: 5th Sep 2022
Second edit: 28 Sep 2022 08:49 (UTC)
Third edit: 28 Sep 2022 08:49 (UTC)
Still waiting

You’ll probably receive an email soon. If you use Gmail, check your promotions folder.
All the best!
Waiting for mine too. I’ve seen only one edit (20th) thus far.

1 Like

Sorry about this. So you care to share the assessor’s response?

Is third edit and second edit exactly at the same time ?