Stage 1 waiting times?

I did too. :hushed: Wow @Maya, all the best

Is there another Maya?!! I am curious now. haha
thank you @Olubunmi_Fajuyigbe

where do we see edits. I just have one edit. Not sure if I am checking correctly

Rooting for you man. Have one edit so far. 3 days after I applied.

1 Like

@Bankole_Jamgbadi My first edit was after 6 days.
@Poonam_Thawani in Tech Nation where you submitted your application, click preview and you will see last edit. Maybe there is another way however this is how i see it.

Best of luck everyone

3 Likes

When did you submit your application? I have one edit too

I applied 19.09.2022 19:40
First edit at 22.09.2202 17.41

Finally received the outcome. optional 1 rejected, please advise

their feedback is in this post Rejected Optional 1 - Please Assist

@Francisca_Chiedu @Yusuf_Adebanjo

There’s a big focus on edits. What do they mean? what is a good pattern? what is bad?

Hi @nash_mills and @kurtulus_yilmaz , welcome to the forum.
I think it’s the data analysis xtics that some members here have, that led to the observation of the pattern and correlation between when an application is edited, number of times edited, number of days and the stage 1 waiting time (after submission). It is not written anywhere in the guide, we only assume (and we turned out to be right most of the time).

On average based on observation, strong applications are endorsed around 3wks. And these good outcomes are characterized by 3 or fewer edits. When edits gets beyond 3, most of the time (based on my observation) there is usually an issue (not all the time though).

It’s only an observation, not a fact

6 Likes

Thanks @Yusuf_Adebanjo for the detailed answer. I have seen somewhere on the forum people getting endorsement within days, but that’s a rare situation. Although it makes me think whether applications get processed in the order they arrive in, or there is a sorting system.

Sorry to hear that @Maya. I hope you are able to convince them in your appeal.

1 Like

@Maya, is there any correlation between the last edit time and the time you received the response mail?

Tired of refreshing my mail :grinning:

1 Like

oh bless you.
I know the feeling, but it trust me, it will pop up suddenly like it did to me.
get busy doing other things.
in regards with your question. that was one of my concerns, as i saw some applicants saying they received decision after two hours of last edit, and that is why i was expecting another edit for my application.

the last edit was the one on 21 August 9.41 am (UK time) and i received the home office email and TN feedback two days later (which was today).

wish you all the best

4 Likes

31st august
Only edit is sept 5th

1 Like

My application was Last edited: 25 Sep 2022 17:49 (UTC)

5 Likes

On https://technation.io/visa/important-updates/ I saw the following:

“Stage 1: Application for endorsement by Tech Nation (£456), which is being prioritised by Tech Nation (approximately 48 hours but up to 1 week depending on circumstances)”

Are there people really getting responses that fast? This thread doesn’t seem to suggest so.

This is for Ukranian, Russian and Belarusian developers
In the wake of the unprecedented attacks on Ukraine, Tech Nation’s Visa team is is supporting efforts in the following ways:

Thanks!

Yeah I thought it could be just for those nationalities, but had doubts since that section is a bit separate and sounds more like general information about the two stages.

1 Like

@Maya @Orchide_Irakoze_SR @Francisca_Chiedu would be so grateful if you found some time to check my case, I am eager to apply for review this week.

2 Likes