Stage 1- Starting to gather evidences

Hey there,

I have been reading all the evidences of all of you, I’m just starting to think if I have enough evidence to apply. I have worked as digital marketing manager (focused in growing business through digital strategies), and also, I have worked as product manager in data products (this one I’m thinking to use it as led product tech in a digital media newspaper focused on data products as services).

But I want to know if I can use as OC: growing sales, revenue, leads and traffic for a website that is university (no a tech company) using digital technology like, this is explained because we use data technology platforms like Data management platform (Bluekai) or Search 360 to improve segmentation, and in general different digital strategies that use technology to improve results.

Also, another question, is possible to use some same evidences for OC and MC?

Thanks in advance

Hi Zamisalce,
I think I can answer the second question. Yes, you can re-use evidences. However, you should note that the recent update states that for each criteria, you must provide two unique evidences

Thank you @Francisca_Chiedu do you know about my another question? I would appreciate your comment. My doubt is about if it’s not a tech company does it still applies? I was reading requirements, it mention that digital business applies
Thanks!!!

It has to be a product-led digital technology. Exceptions can be made for some digital agencies.

Thanks so much @Francisca_Chiedu. So what does all this mean mention business skills eligibility:

• Performance marketing experts, performed in house for digital businesses
    *** Experienced and senior VC or PE analysts with track records of leading investments in digital businesses**
    *** Experience as C Suite in a SMEs + (CEO, CMO, CIO) or head of operations for a digital business**
    When they mention digital business and make them grow, how can I evidence this, if this is not a tech company.
    Maybe, you can help me to clarify this :slight_smile: @Maya @Yusuf_Adebanjo @Olubunmi_Fajuyigbe

Thanks forum!!