Stage 1 and stage 2

Good morning

I have applied for endorsement and during the application I had mentioned that I will be applying both stage 1 and stage 2 at the same time.
My current visa in the UK ends in 7 days whilst I await decision from Technation.

I wanted to ask if the endorsement decision came after my visa expired will it affect my immigration status when applying for the stage 2 visa

You’d have to go ahead and apply for stage two also. You should not wait until you get the stage one decision.

I was told that you can’t apply for stage 2 without receiving endorsement decision

That’s false. You can say you are awaiting decision and go ahead to apply. You’d be asked for your stage 1 application number when you apply. Do not wait for your visa to expire before you apply. Also read up on it on the site for applying for stage 1 and 2 together. It’s explicitly written in black and white Work in the UK as a leader in digital technology (Global Talent visa) : Apply for endorsement - GOV.UK .

Thank you very much for this dear. I am going to apply now

1 Like

So were you able to apply for the two together at the same time?

I applied but received the bad news of rejection last week so am working on the appeal

Oh my God, sorry about the rejection. Do you mind sharing the feedback from the panel? Probably others can help you review it here.