Solution Sales / Experienced Product Manager

Hello Everyone,

Below is my profile.

Senior Product Manager and solution sales expert – more than 5 Years’ Experience

I have managed to grown business for leading distributor of international products (Dell, Cisco and Veeam) from 50K to 1M USD

Provided sales and technical training to channel partners using different Webinar, Physical events and videos.

Created and prepare marketing plan, promotions and incentives to boost sales.

Arranged product demos to channel partners

Worked on complex IT solution with my team

Proposed Storage, Data Protection and HCI solution as per customer needs.

Received an award for my achievement from leading Vendor of my services

Sales certifications of international vendors

Working as lecturer for University.

Have Degree from UK and Worked with leading bank at UK.

I have following Question

1. Do IT distributors come under digital led product company?
  2. Do I have to be a business owner to apply as Business applicant?
  3. Do I need to show company financials in as evidence.
  4. Solution sales skills performed for a growing B2B digital business? Any idea about this point.

Answers to your questions.

1. Not sure. As I can not confidently say yes.
  2. Not necessary. You can be a great business scaller or investment attracter or so…
  3. If it is impressive and suitable fits any of criteria for which you are confident then why not.
  4. The question is itself an answer.

Thank you Mukesh.

My Question 1)

How I can get the confirmation on IT distributor? as per logic and information at Tech Nation - any business generating their revenue and profits through digital technologies that organization should be okay? But my concern is that IT distributor does not sale their proprietary solution, they sale Vendors like Microsoft, VMware and Dell etc solution.

Therefore I am bit confused and require clarity.

My Question 3)
Company financials are confidential information, therefore it would be difficult to share financials.

If i can proof that I have grown business by sharing letters from vendors itself would it be sufficient evidence?

Thanks in Advance.

Confidentiality is a very big problem where one has to prove project involvement in some cases. Letters should do just fine instead.
Regarding your question about IT distribution, I would again say that I am not confident it might be on the fence more on a consultancy side though. But again that’s just my understanding of the current guidance.