Sales Leadership role - please review OC2 documents

Hello,

Kindly help review my OC2 documents for the Exceptional Talent Application for Business (Sales Leader)-

For OC2, I have the following evidence and I need your advice if this is good enough –

1. Mentorship Letter - Reference/Mentorship Letter from the CEO of a group of companies which train Software Testing Engineers globally and it also has a software test automation product.
    1. a. I voluntarily mentored them to tailor their training programs for UK market and trained their trainers.
    1. b. I also advised them on their test automation product, and they have now registered a separate company in the UK – registered on companies house
    1. c. Helped them present their test automation product to UK clients

2. Evidence - Presentations I used to train the trainers, Certificate of Appreciation, and few screenshots of the Teams call with video on for me and client.

3. Mentorship Letter - Reference Letter from a common founder from a charity organization and commercial organization in India which is one-stop shop for treating cancers.
    3. a. I have built their web portal with payment integration, donation page, and customer engagement web page
    3. b. I also worked as a Volunteer for them.

4. Evidence - Certification of appreciation, screenhots of Teams calls where I am training the people related to the above charity Org on technologies.

Mentorship should be for a structured program and not for a company.
Mentorship evidence is just one.
I think a letter of reference would go a long way compared to screenshot.

Hi @LizzyOrji - can u plz be little more specific on out of the 4 points above, which one do u think will be good/not so good as per your view and why?