Salary evidence in MC vs OC3

While it is clear in MC as to how one needs to show that their salary data (for eg. by showing speedy promotions, ESOPS, bonuses and comparing our own salary with avg salary in our country/region etc.), its not clear to me if the same kind of information will be sufficient for OC3.

I am planning to submit my salary evidence in OC3 in the following style:

1. Snapshot of contract letter with salary mentioned + converted to GBP
  2. Snapshot from Payscale/Glassdoor mentioning that my salary is X times avg salary in my profession in my region/country
  3. A snapshot showing I am in Y% percentile of salary income within my country
  4. A letter of ESOP + a letter of bonus being awarded

Can you please let me know if the above presentation style is suitable for OC3? Or is there something I’m missing? Thank you!

1 Like

you could use same structure in OC3 as long as you don’t use the same evidence in MC.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Should we attach the bank statements to confirm the salary reception for authentications? If yes, how old it should be?

Your latest salary slip & employment contract should be enough. No need for bank statements.

1 Like

Is it enough to use just one salary slip (the latest) for someone who was laid off a couple of months ago?
Also, in the employment contract, an hourly rate was used and not a monthly one.

A contract should be enough, you don’t need to provide salary slips.
Does the contract specify the amount of hours? Was this full time employment for a digital technology company?

@codiini you can provide as enough good evidences as you might have. In my case, I provide email screenshots showing the last six payments. Not full emails, just previews showing the amount tallied to the evidence shown in the contract section I also provided.

@hsafra Yes it was a digital tech company and the contract specified the minimum amount of hours.
How do I include this evidence, do I screenshot the necessary parts of the contract and possibly attach proof of payment and maybe invoices or is it required to upload the full contract?

cc @Olawale_Ibrahim