Review On AI related Technology for Promise

Recommendation Letters:

1: CEO/Co Founder of Tech Company A
2: CEO of Tech Company B
3: Senior Professor with 50+ research publications

Mandatory Criteria:

1: Unicef Published an artical on my Innovation related to Eye controlled wheelchair to empower Disabled people.

• Screenshot of Seed funding From Uniced on this project.

• Got Selected among top 3 startups in event organized by Unicef (Screenshots)

2: Participated in Startup Istanbul Conference and represented above mentioned Technology.

• Screenshot of nominated as a top 100 world startups.
  • Public speaking in that conference.

3: Screenshot of Acceptance of research paper on Eye Controlled wheelchair for disabled people.

• Copyright Agreenment Screenshot with IEEE publication.

4: Media Recognitions: including multiple national big news channels coverages and articals with more than 200,000 views.

Optional Criteria (Outside the field)

1: Provided Mentorship of Tech related Projects and Ecommerce Non-Profit (Screenshots)

*Screenshot Of Tech Projects made by students, Screenshot of classes, screenshot of Reviews.

2- Proven Marketing Support to My Co Founder Company A.

• Screenshot of Conversions, Screenshots of Sales and revenue

• Reference letter from my Co founder.

Optional Criteria (Innovation) :

1: Detected 8 movements of eyes using Artificial intelligence.

• Screenshot of published researches with only 4 eye pupil movement detections.

Optional Criteria (Significant Contribution):

1: Empowered few disabled guys by providing Wheelchairs

• linked interview video of how this technology has changed their life

2: Provided programming related trainings to Orphans.

• Screenshots of providing Mentorship to those Orphans.

I would really be grateful if i get a review on this since i am planning to apply for Promise route. Is there any chance for me of getting GTV ?

Can someone please review on my application ?

Generally, looks like you have a-lot to show but you have not closely read or followed the Technation guideline. Many candidates with strong record but poor application get rejected. You need to make it easy for them.

That being said, only 2 OC criteria can be picked.

I would recommend reading each of the criteria and the types of documents/evidence acceptable for the criteria on the Tech Nation criteria and then mapping your evidences accordingly.

For your reference: Tech Nation Visa Guide - Tech Nation

Anyone else who can review ?

You need to choose exactly two optional criteria and you mention three - which of them are you going to submit evidence to?

MC1 & MC2: how many startups participated in the events? Can you prove what you contributed to the startup?

@hsafra @reachusama can you please review it now ?

Recommendation Letters:

1: CEO/Co Founder of Tech Company A
2: CEO of Tech Company B
3: Senior Professor with 15 research publications

Mandatory Criteria:

Co-Founder At Company A:

1: Worked on new innovative AI based product with Company A

• Screenshot of Seed funding From Unicef on that project.
  • Got Selected among top 3 team in all over Pakistan in event organized by Unicef (Screenshots)
  • Media Recognition for the Same project with national news channels clippings and Unicef Article with my name and recognition for this project.
    *Another article as a group innovation with 100,000 views and 1000+ comments.

2: Senior Research project AI based Mentor

• worked on 5 AI based projects (Company-level) including Smart Part monitoring With License plate tracking, Humanoid Robots and Wall painting Robots.
  • Won National compeitions for these.
  • Reference Letter/Letter of my work Acknowledgment from Another senior member of Company A

3: Company A Association documents.

• Equity Document Screenshot
  • Company Revenue VIA external link to drive.

4: Another Innovative Education Startup using AI from My university Incubation where i was selected from 56 teams.

• Leaded team in the development of that Web base soluton which is no longer in market.
  • Won National competition (Screenshot of winning and recieving award)
  • 2 University Article of our startup on website.
  • Provided Crowd sourcing ideation to One of the biggest tracking company in My country in case study youth challenge hakathon (Represented the same incubated startup). That solution is now launched in 2022.
  • Mentioned our startup in university Report of 2019 with images of winning.

5- Research Paper Publication In ICEET Conference by IEEE
*Screenshot with My name

• Reviews of Reviewer about innovation.

6- web page and portal development As a team lead of UAE based project with Company B.

• Screenshot of Portal and Web pages.
  • Certificate of Appreciation on that project from Company B.
  • Pay slip more then average sallary offered comparision with glassdoor.

Optional Criteria 2 (Outside the field):

1: Provided Tech Structured Mentorship of Coding to Orphans with Reowned leadership Foundation

*Screenshot Of Tech Classes.

• Students Testimonials with Translation
  • My Motivational speech to students regarding Tech career
  • Career Support to individuals in MC1 Competitin organized by Unicef to Individuals selected from all across Pakistan.

2- Reference Letter from the Director of Foundation Regarding my Mentorship.

Optional Criteria (Innovation) :

1: My work of innovation on AI based project document With Company A.

• comparision screenshot with existing Researches.

2: Survey document with users.

3 Case study document that how this technology changed the life of a guy ABC.

2: Senior Research project AI based Mentor
Your recognition should be international or national level - so try and demonstrate if that was the case. I recommend including only the best projects or the ones that received awards. Attach media images/emails/website and etc of awards/competition.
I don’t understand how Company A letter can backup your this specific work. The mentorship should have been done as part of a proper programme.

Company A Association documents.
I dont recommend including drive links. Even if you want to, still had screenshots alongsdie of important clauses/part and etc.

web page and portal development As a team lead of UAE based project with Company B.
Add exact difference in salary compared with national and etc.

I think you have a better chance by using OC4 with your paper (currently in MC) and research etc - rather than innovation.

Advise:

• Map your evidence exactly with the Tech Nation criteria.
  • Use the exact keywords/langauge that they have used in their criteria (Led, emerging leader, national recognition, digital excellence, and etc etc)
  • Your application at some points does not have a logical flow and it is very hard to understand. Make it easier for them!
  • Make sure your CV, Personal statement, LORs and etc are written around your evidences.

Best of luck!