Review of Personal Statement

I have written a personal statement and I feel like I’ve hit all the marks needed based on the resources I’ve found. I could use another set of eyes on it to make sure it’s hitting the mark, because at this state I’m just going around in circles. Is there any reason why people don’t post their personal statements for feedback?

Would someone be willing to read my personal statement and give me some feedback?

In my opinion the personal statement is less critical. It needs to check all the points mentioned in the guide and you can use it to emphasize things on your career but in the end TN give much more weight to the evidence and LoRs.

It’s obvious why personal statements are not shared, it is personal! The whole application process already makes your provide information you typically won’t share. Focus on your why the UK, how you will contribute to the UK, how the UK will benefit from it, some of the things you have done in your home country will suggest that you are likely to make similar impact in the UK.

Finally if you have solid evidence and letters I doubt the personal statement will be the only reason you application will not be Endorsed. I have not seen anyone whose sole reason for not getting endorsed is because of the personal statement.

1 Like