Request support in reviewing stage 1 evidences

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and it seems really helpful for the application. I am just starting to prepare my evidence as to proceed with stage 1. I would like to request all your help to review my application evidence and provide your feedback to optimize it.

I would really value all your comments. Please comment if these are good enough. how can I improve if needed? Is there anything else I should add to each evidence?

Background
I am from Sri Lanka with 7 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing technologies and web technologies. I am the founder of a digital agency in my country and worked with lots of clients in the UK and other countries.

Recommendation letters

1. Recommended letter from a tech expert in the UK - I did improve his website and mobile application improvement (UI, UX and new features)
  2. Recommended letter from a founder of esports company - working on their new web platform to host multiple games, and managing their digital marketing in many countries.
  3. Recommended letter from a blockchain and tech expert - I am working on a client/ project where this expert is an advisor. A marketplace platform (innovative product)

MC evidences

1. I won an overall winner award recently in the UK - Adobe Digital Edge award - which included emails from Adobe, prize details, invite for their interview and events, etc
  2. An article featured my story on our University website - about my recent award, my contribution to local business, future plan to launch an agency in the UK
  3. Evidence about my company in Sri Lanka along with my academic achievements - planned to show company registration, clients worked with, income generated, etc

C1
I have made a significant technical, and commercial to the field as a founder, senior executive, or employee of a product-led digital technology company

1. Recommendation letter from founder - work done to a client in the UK, redone their website, and digital marketing activities.
  2. Recommendation letter from founder - for engaging with an innovative digital product (marketplace), attached my work such as platform structure, and UI/UX designs.
  3. Impact on the Australian market (recommendation letter from founder) - I am working with another agency in Australia, I am working with them as a technical expert, managing multiple projects. Also included a few case studies with numbers.
  4. Recommendation letter from a founder - I handled their project of a digital platform which facilitates venture capitalists and start-up companies.

C2
I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector

1. Evidence of my volunteering with a University football academy - in their digital marketing and web development. Included their invites to join, and conversation to prove my contribution along with my tutor recommendation letter.
  2. Article being featured in a national newspaper in my country - about my journey and how I contributed to Sri Lanka’s digital and technology sector
  3. Workshops and training sessions for state university students - invitation letter, appreciation letter, photos from the event
  4. Knowledge sharing via LinkedIn - started to share LinkedIn newsletters, screenshots of articles, and stats about the reach and readers.