Hey guys, Thank you all for the value you constantly add to this group. My application was rejected last year, and I have been working immensely since then. I would really appreciate your input.
5yrs as a Product Designer in Nigeria. Worked in a few startups, and also built 2 Products.
Letter of references
CTO of Top Agrotech company in Nigeria. Whose company has raised over $60million in funding. Known him for 10yrs. He shares how we worked together on some products and my achievements.
CTO of Top edutech company in Nigeria. Raised over $150k. Known him for over 2years. He is a mentor and he shares the potential of my application, and how he’s personally contributed to it.
Founder of Popular news/tech media outlet with over 600k monthly readership. Known him for over 6yrs, and he speaks about my pet tech company, his involvements, it’s potential and achievements.
MC1. : Proof of significant contribution to development Edutech AI powered mobile app, where I worked full time in 2018 - 2019. I spoke about my role and how my work helped them raise a sum of £50k and were able to scale to France from Nigeria
- App screen designs. website designs
- Images of me speaking at exhibitions on behalf of the company
- News Clipping of fundraise.
MC 2: Letter of recommendation from CEO and founder of tech company referenced In MC 1. He talks about my role and how I was instrumental to their raise and scale.
MC 3: Proof of High income as Senior product designer in current product led company I work at.
I get paid 500% more than average amount paid in my country. I also did a payscale comparison.
•Offer letter that Includes equity & other perks
• Recommendation letter from CEO talking about my contribution and impact in the company
Featured op-ed article in a leading news outlet about me and my Mobile application which raised £4k(news outlet has over 100k monthly readers)
How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?
OC2 Document 1
a. Spoke at industry leading events with over 400 attendees. (event backed by top bank in Nigeria)
- Pictures from event, event flyer,
- Invitation letter from event organizer
b. Spoke at industry leading event alongside other top speakers. With over 300 participants
- Event flyer.
- Recommendation letter from organizer
- Link to audio talk on my website
c. Hosted a Tech event with a top Tech professional. Had over 250 attendees.
-Banner for event.
-Replay link to video (over 200 views)
OC2 Document 2.
Significant contribution to the growth of a social enterprise
I was a facilitator and team member of an social, community-building initiative that helps train tech talents through a structured and organized program from entry to senior level. With over 800 students. I Spoke about my roles and contributions.
- Flyer where I spoke as a guest
- Website image where I’m displayed as one of the facilitators
- Link to replay of previous talk
- LinkedIn testimonials of students after my talk.
- Recommendation letter from Co-founder of organization
OC 2 Document 3.
Featured op-ed article in a leading news outlet on thought leadership.(News outlet has over 60,000monthly readers)
How do I demonstrate that I have made significant technical, commercial, or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member, or employee of a product-led digital technology company?
OC 3 document 1.
A pet tech company i founded and a CTO of in Nigeria that has expanded to 3 cities and 2 countries. Making $2k/month.
- Product designs of web app
- Press features
- Images of expansion via announcements Instagram and linked in announcements
- Bank statement image showing transaction on $2k in a month
OC3 Document 2
A Saas mobile app I founded and developed that is still in beta. We have over 300+ beta users and 700 sign ups. Raised £4k from grants and friends & family.
- Product designs of app.
- Playstore live link
- Firebase Dashboard image of active 300 users.
- Images of grant won and partnership page where friends and family supported
- Feature by media outlet with over 100k monthly readers (already In MC 1)
OC 3 document 3.
(I used the same document I used for my Mandatory criteria document 1 on impact on Edutech AI powered mobile app)
Would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you.