[Request for review] Exceptional Talent evidences

Hi everyone, I’m applying for stage-1 endorsement and request you to please review my evidences.

I am a product marketing manager at FAANG with >10 years of experience. 3 years in FAANG, a few years in consulting and the rest in Banking but tech focused role (overall more than 5 years in tech focused roles although not in the last 5 years).

Q1- am i eligible for exceptional ‘talent’?

LORs:

1. Director/VP FAANG
  2. Founder of a new AI company, tech veteran
  3. CTO of client business benefiting from my FAANG product

Mandatory criteria evidences

1. Media coverage and growth for product. My contributions in it will be backed by recommendation letters mentioned above
  2. Youtube reviews of users using my product-1
  3. Reference letter from VP of business1 using my product-2
  4. Reference letter from VP of business2 using my product-2

OC2 (proof of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field):

1. Two structured mentorship programs from this year
  2. Newspaper articles I have written this year and my blogs

OC3 (significant technical/commercial contributions to the field as an employee of a product-led digital technology company)

1. Proofs indicating much-higher-than-market salary and stock grants
  2. Reference letter from VP of business3 who has used my product

Q2: How do these evidences look? Any suggestions?
Q3: I have been heavily involved in the technical development of these products, so I’m considering whether to go for business route or tech route. Have we seen examples of product managers/product marketing managers applying via tge tech route rather than they business route?

@Francisca_Chiedu @hsafra and other amazing members of this community, I’d appreciate your review

As an overall you’re using too many reference letters. TN prefer evidence over letters - can you find more of that?

MC: All the evidence is from your current workplace, can you provide external evidence about your contribution? Can you find media coverage that lists you by name?

OC2: Evidence from this year may be deemed as too recent, the general rule of thumb is use events that are older than 6 month to be on the safe side. TN also want to see ongoing contribution to the field.
Do you have viewership numbers for the newspaper articles? Did someone external quote or reference your blog posts?

OC3: Can you provide evidence about the impact of a project / product your lead? it’s be better than a letter.

For your questions:

1. I think you’ll be on the talent route
  2. above
  3. If you’re a product manager submit toward a business route. It’d be hard to explain why a product manager is using the technical route unless you have hard evidence like code, product architectures that you authored etc. It would also probably be confusing for the reviewers.

You don’t have sufficient evidence. You need to be mindful that there are many applicants with similar profiles who have applied for GTV with more compelling evidence. So this your list of evidence doesn’t suggest you are considered a leader in the digital technology. I can’t see compelling evidence.

For the mandatory criteria, are the media coverage recent, did it mention your name?

Not sure how this YouTube meets the criteria, what’s the number of YouTube views?
For OC2, What evidence do you have for the structured mentorship programme? Recent newspaper article may not work.