Refund of NHS surcharge


I will be paying the NHS charge of 624 per year per person. After I am employed in the UK I will have National Insurance deducted from my pay as well. Is there any provision to claim a refund of the surcharge paid after I have worked for a year, as I will be contributing to National Insurance as well?

The below page provides relief only for health and care workers