Recommendation Letter Choice Please help

I got denied in MC and OC3. I don’t know what counts as self-authored. I indeed provide many self-authored information but I also provide news clipps.

For OC3:
TN’s comment: Regarding OC3, the self-certified documents, reference letters, and associated evidence are not suitable and need to be supported by external evidence. We are also unable to see any confirmation of her employment at XXX. Absent additional evidence we are unable to award OC3.

1. I have a full document with narratives of my contribution and upload tons of working docs in Google Drive. But he said it is self-authored.
    The following is a screenshot:

2. In order to prove my contribution to fundraising, apart from the reference letter, I added the Crunchbase screenshot and the S&P Global news screenshot. But he said there is no 3rd party evidence I don’t know why.

3. Apart from the reference letter, I added News about the product I am responsible for.
    Yes. The news is not about myself, it’s about the product and company.
    The confirmation of employment is already provided in MC proof. I thought they had already gone through it as they recognized my high salary evidence in the same company.