Recommendation letter also as an evidence document

I got a recommendation letter from my company CEO with respect to my exceptional promise application.

Can I submit this same letter as one of my documents as he also talked about my impacts on his product.

I couldn’t possibly get two letters from him to fill recommendation letter and support letter.

Use that as a Recommendation letter than and fill your evidences column with something else. I don’t think repeating documents is useful.

If you don’t have enough evidence to fill all 10 documents, that’s still okay - but repeating documents don’t seem very useful to me.

10 unique evidences >> 0-9 unique evidences >> 10 evidences with repeated documents

@Raheemah You can get a supporting letter from another top person in the field familiar with your work as evidence. It is not necessary to make up all the 10 pieces of evidence, at least 7 to 8 strong ones will do for your application.

If you think this recommendation letter is super duper then you can use it as an evidence also. But maximum try to use not repeated documents in evidence and my recommendation is to enclose all 10 documents to maximize the approval of the application.

Hi @herman.komashko, @deepak, @sojo and @Andrii_Seleznov,

I am planning to submit my application for GTV under Digital Technology. As stated by @shajeebs, i do have a similar condition with all my refrees. They are at senior level and accessing the company’s letter head would be a problem as it goes for HR validation and further approvals but they are happy to write an email recoemmendation from official email ID that will contain the company logo and their contact details. I have a few questions:

1. Will the above way to recommendation work?
  2. Is it okay to have all recommendations via official email ids with all relevant details?
  3. Is there any other way i can look for getting recommendations in order to get a successful endorsement?

Many thanks in advance to you for helping out. Means a lot.

You can use your recommendation letters as your evidences for mandatory criteria, it was specified in the Tech Nation guide as well in the examples, I am sure you came across this statement “as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work” besides, @zamana used two of his recommendation letters in his application. You can check his posts.

1 Like