Recent Courses and Articles

Hi,

I have published courses in 2018 and 2019 and another one is Oct 2020 and Articles published in 2017, 2018, 2019 and Oct 2020 and Feb 2021.

Can I show these new course published in Oct 2020 and Articles Oct 2020 and Feb 2021 as a Work outside or it will show that I published this new course and articles for Tech Nation application? Or I must not show these recent publications in the application.

Your kind suggestions are required.

Thank you.

Hi @jamal,

I don’t think there are any rules for how recent you have published something. Therefore I am pretty sure that it is okay to publosh your most recent work as well.

There used to be a limit on how old your evidence can be. I don’t think that 2017 is old and should be fine to submit as well. However, make sure to carefully follow the guidelines https://technation.io/visa-tech-nation-visa-guide/#change-log

@herman.komashko Thanks for the kind comments. Please have a look at above post, one of an applicant application rejected due to show the recent evidence. Are you still sure for me to show new course published in Oct 2020 and Articles Oct 2020 and Feb 2021 in Tech Nation application.

One more thing, i need to confirm I have 3 out of 5 rate in old course and 4 out of 5 in new course. So can I submit both courses evidence with rating in the application.

Thank you.

Hey @jamal, did you submit your recent publications (which were not that old) and did you receive a decision yet? (asking because I am planning to submit a few evidences which may count as recent, so wondering what could be the outcome) Thank you for your help!

I didnt submit recent evidence.