Hello all, Please I am finally ready to apply for stage 1, please help review / advise
- CTO of product led company I worked with in Nigeria
- CEO of another product led company that mentored me when I was getting started but knows about all my work
- Senior Software Engineer / ex-Engineering Manager of Top Tech company in the world (being with the company for 9 years)
- Technical contribution of work done at product-led company in the world (I led the development of one of the internal products), evidenced by my github screenshots
- Evidence for assessing the works of others (Interviewing candidates for the product-led company, and participating in code reviews for the candidates)
- Awards from competitions with over 2000 participants
- Evidence of developing reports for client companies
- Mentoring at national event for an NGO in the oil sector, to teach participants how to build tech tools for the oil sector. Screenshots of chats + letter of appreciation
- Reference Letter from the NGO, confirming my activity
- Significant contribution to developing services in the existing company which had a huge impact on metric the tool is measured in.
- Proof of employment, salary, and evidence supporting the high-rated employee in my country.
Please how strong is this?
Also, for the OC2, I actually have one more evidence I can use, however, there is a problem. I don’t have the screenshot of me doing the actual lecture during the program. I only have pictures I took with the participants AFTER the event was over. But I also have a letter of reference from my team lead at the time, confirming that I lectured in the event. Do you think I can still include it?