Brief about me:
Information Security professional with 18+ years of experience
 I been associated with dual employment for the past 5 years. Worked with 10 companies in 5 years and all are product based and digital companies. In total, I was associated with 19 companies in 18 years.
2. PhD in Information Security and published dozen technical papers
3. Trained more than 15k participants
4. Founder for InfoSec company (now dissolved).
(1) Recommendation letter from Director at MNC.
(2) Recommendation from CISO from Malaysian company
(3) Referral letter from director and principle reseracher from a Non-profit organization
(4) Referral letter from Business development role (I did during start-up) from a Chief Product officer from a start-up (the start-up is my client).
(5) High salary in Malaysian company
(6) High salary in MNC
(7) Technical papers which I published in international journals. (Not top-notch journals though).
(1) Start-up company I started - salary, shares and bonus
(2) Company financial documents, formation, EIN, and Articles of association
(3) Recommendation letter from CEO and founder.
(1) Referral letter from my CEO and Founder of another start-up which i worked on
(2) salary and bonus
(3) design document and my contribution.
I read all the posts in this blog/forum and it helped me to choose my domains.
Although a bit confused on whether to choose Impact Vs Academia