Questions on Recommendation letter

Hi All,

I apologize if these questions were repeated before but as far as I searched it couldnt find any which exactly matched.

1. If the recommender is giving the letter on Letter head, does it still need to be accompanied by CV or any other proof which validates his employment ? If he/she can’t provide CV, then
  2. The guideline says that " Come with the author’s CV (or other proof of their credentials that the endorsing body will accept)"
    Does other proofs which TN will accept include LinkedIn profile or a company letter stating their credentials or Payslip etc?
  3. Is there any particular ordered format which the recommendation letter should follow?
    For e.g
    Purpose of letter – About recommender – How he/she knows me - About myself - About how my presence will help UK.

Regards,
Sharath

`‘1. If the recommender is giving the letter on Letter head, does it still need to be accompanied by CV or any other proof which validates his employment ? If he/she can’t provide CV, then’

yes, CV should be fine.

The guideline says that " Come with the author’s CV (or other proof of their credentials that the endorsing body will accept)"
Does other proofs which TN will accept include LinkedIn profile or a company letter stating their credentials or Payslip etc?

No company letter is required. CV is fine. If you can add linkedin profile link in signature of recommender then it would be even better as it verifies credentials publicly.

Is there any particular ordered format which the recommendation letter should follow?
For e.g
Purpose of letter – About recommender – How he/she knows me - About myself - About how my presence will help UK.

Please check Visa guide, it clearly articulates the LOR content. Broadly on same line as you mentioned.

All the best :slight_smile:

1 Like