Queries regarding examples mentioned in criteria's

Hi all,
I have doubts in examples of various criteria’s in which I need some clarity `:
MC- Eg: 1 “You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work”
MC- Eg: 5 “Outside of your normal day-to-day job role, you established, led or were a senior contributor to a large technology-led industry initiative, evidenced through reference letter(s) from global senior project executives.”

• can anyone explain what does “as evidenced by reference letter/evidenced through reference letters” mean in the above examples, because I am not sure if they are telling to give a recomm. letter or a self made evidence in relation to recomm. letter(the three mandatory recomm. letters or an extra letter submitted under 10 evidences) proving those above points.

A little suggestion by anyone would be helpful - I originally arranged screenshots of proofs I intend to submit in the form of word document and I sort of have crammed them trying to give much evidence as possible to give authenticity to the attachment. The screenshots in word format when zoomed are clear enough but when I convert them to pdf format they are not clear and when zoomed they seem to be a little blurred. Any suggestions on how to make those clear so that they can view them hassle free…

Google on how to create a high resolution pdf from ppt or word and you will get to know few ways.

You can select dpi for conversion.

@happysoul Thanks for the advice…I will look into it
Any ideas on other things that I have mentioned…?

@Shreeniwas_Iyer @steven4320555 @Alex_P @sojo @vzaidman @zamana @pete_rock

Any suggestions and ideas on this will be very helpful and sorry to disturb you guys…(just trying to be safe)

Please help…

1 Like

That’s where I would really recommend speaking with legal advisers - I simply don’t know the answer

Sorry @Moi I don’t know the answer to that and did not use that criterion.

Its ok…but thanks for the reply though @Alex_P @pete_rock

Hi @Moi
Sorry missed responding on other aspects.

Basically what they re trying to say that you can demonstrate your accomplishments through reference letters from people of good standing like your clients, colleagues, industry expert etc. Reference letters can be beyond LoR’s.

Then you can club these reference letters with some evidence like architecture dig, panel participation, paper presentation, academic contribution etc to create one evidence.

If you will go through some old threads, you will get to know how people have created a case using above statement on TN visa guide.

Hope it clarifies. Let me put the disclaimer that this is how i feel it needs to be interpreted but i am not the one who will assess your application. So please do your own review.

1 Like

Hi @Moi, I think as long as they mention and describe your work/ contribution (eg. how they know you; what you are famous for; what you main contribution has impressed them…) they are evidence.

Have a great weekend, and good luck.

@happysoul @steven4320555
Thanks for the reply. It clears up many things…