Proof of product in the market and association traction

Hello Fransisca,

I need your opinion on Option 1-Evidence 1

Evidence of innovation/product development, proof of product in market and associated traction through revenue.

I have several options for this, but please help me choose which is most suitable;

1, My Bank statement that shows revenue from the products.
2. The screenshot of the website that displays all our products.
3.Past invoices to clients

Kindly give me an idea if any of the ones mention will not fly.
I create ecourses, ebooks and we are also provide digital marketing services.

Thank you Fransisca

I really can’t make a suggestion here. Under which skill are you applying? Are you a developer? You can show evident of the product you built.

1 Like

Hello, I fall under the CEO of the business category. I create courses on demand, eBook’s, and we pro vide digital marketing services. Can a screen shot of any of these products on the website be enough?

On the expert skill list, there is nothing like CEO category. Showing screenshots of your ebook is not sufficient. Selling ebook on a website doesn’t make it productled, your business may be tech enabled but may not meet the criteria for tech nation’s definition of productled. Regardless what other evidence do you have to meet the criteria?

Hello.

Thanks for your time and response, a big chunk of our revenue is from digital marketing and ecourse. Can we use a receipt to a client reflecting the same amount in the bank statement .

I fall under this category;

• Experience as C Suite in a SMEs + (CEO, CMO, CIO) or head of operations for a digital business

OK. Goddluck! Even though it is listed in the guide when filling the actual tech nation form, there is no drop down for Experience as C Suite in a SMEs + (CEO, CMO, CIO) or head of operations for a digital business

Thank you again. I have not accessed the form yet, that is why I thought it was there. Thanks for always showing up. God bless you

1 Like