Hi everyone, this group is great! I’ve been following and learning from post here for the past few days. I want to say a big thank you to the volunteers here.
Please I need help in reviewing my profile for the exceptional promise category.
7+ year in Information Technology, below is a detailed breakdown:
- 3+ years in Customer Service role (Oil & Gas)
- 2 years in Product Management role (Tech Consulting)
- 2+ years in Product Management (2 Product-led companies)
Mandatory Criteria: As an Experienced Product Manager
Led the product development of the first and second versions of a company flagship product. Introduced key product features.
Currently hold the position of Chief Product Officer in a new product-led company.
- Letter of support: From the Founder/CEO of the previous company, where I managed the entire product development and market entry of the flagship product
- Contract letter showing 87% increase in salary between my last two roles
Optional Criteria 1:
Led the user research, process mapping and documentations which resulted in the launch of the second version of the product-led company’s flagship product, introducing these key features:
- A feature that allows users to make long-range investments based on their income and goals. Once you answer a few questions, it generates an investment plan for you with all the asset classes in different percentages. It also lets users know how much they should invest weekly, monthly, or yearly to meet their goals.
- P2P Fund Transfer — allows users to easily send money from their wallet to their friends within the application
- Advisory — get advice from financial experts within the application
- Sharing investment plans with friends and family within the application
- Letter of Support: From the CTO of the company where these features were launched
- Software documentation of the features listed above
- Product launch video - hosted on company’s official Youtube channel - showing the features specified above
- Contract letter with the company
- AppStore and PlayStore download links to review the features on the application
Optional Criteria 3:
First and Only Product Manager within the first 2 years of product launch. Responsible for internal processes, roadmap, strategy and product lifecycle for the company’s full product suite. Led cross-functional teams to launch two different versions of the company’s flagship product and an internal admin dashboard for customer success team.
- Documentations of internal processes and roadmap introduced by me
- Screenshots from the company’s official website and a reputable tech news platform, showing the growth in user numbers from the time of launch till now. (There are three screenshots showing the numbers at launch, year 1 and year 2 respectively)
- Documents / investor notes showing the increase in Asset Under Management from the time of launch till now
- Screenshots of Twitter posts from the Founder/CEO and my colleagues acknowledging my impact in the company
- Founder / CEO of a product-led company where I worked for 2 years and helped the team launch the flagship product
- Country Manager of a product-led company and an LP in a firm that led the seed round of my previous company
- C-level executive (Design) in a product-led company, that have worked on a project with me and can describe my work in a product-led company
- I’m using the reference letter from the CEO of my previous company as an evidence for Mandatory Criteria. How does that affect my claim?
- Are Twitter screenshots enough to be incorporated as an evidence?
- Are there some areas where I can make improvements?