I can’t thank enough for how much this forum is helping me with my current application.
You truly touch people’s lives sparing some time and helping each other. I appreciate it.
I have 5.5 years of experience as a Senior Web Analyst
I currently work in a tech company employee 200-500 employee
- Agency I started my career as head of analytics (not a direct line manager)
highly respectable in the community back in Turkey.
- Digital Marketing Manager who knows my work in detail very well (not a direct line manager)
- Head of Product current company (not a direct line manager)
Current contract with salary and comparison
Projects that I led and contributed to the growth of company
Reference letter from the current company manager
Certifications for the field (not sure if I added this)
I am a technical applicant therefore it is difficult to prove something innovative.
Project that I brought a new way of connecting online and offline marketing channels back in 2018 in my previous company. I drove the conversations and wrote the script. It was a new approach and tried first time in product in Turkey and was news regarding this new innovative approach and mentioned my team and my name online
Another project demonstrates my contribution and impact including screenshots
- I also partnered up with an agency to start up an analytics department in Turkey. Should I mention this in my statement?
- I also have another project I believe could be a stronger case but I was working in an agency back then. But I could get a client manager reference letter. Since he knows my work in detail and works closely. Not sure if I add this?
- Since I have 5.5 years of experience and seeing my case. Should I apply for Promise or Talent?
- What happens if I don’t qualify for one of the optional criteria? Would I get rejection directly?
- Can I have a reference letter from my line manager or colleagues for the MC and OC3 criteria?