Please review my exceptional promise profile

Hello! I’m applying for the exceptional promise (I have 3+ years of experience) to the tech nation. I would appreciate if I could get your feedback

Recommendations:

• CEO from company A
  • Lead SE from company B
  • Team Lead from company C

Mandatory

You command a high salary or other remuneration for your services, as evidenced by commercial or employment contracts with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings.

1. Current and all previous job contracts showing my salary growing from below my country’s average to way beyond it. Some statistics showing the average salary in my country.

You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, or as evidenced by news clippings, lines of code from public repos or similar evidence.

1. Documents explaining my contribution to the growth of company C and reference from the CTO confirming my contribution to company C.
  2. Documents explaining my contribution to the growth of company D and reference from the Tech Lead confirming my contribution to company D.

Optional

2) How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?

1. I have a Youtube channel (almost 1000 subscribers ) with educational videos and also includes 2 courses (30+ videos in one and 15+ videos in the other), I could use the statistics from Youtube to show how many viewers I have on the videos, how many reactions, comments etc. to demonstrate user’s involvement.
  2. Youtube livestream of a workshop with a staff lever engineer (has over 150k subscribers on his youtube channel). The total amount of viewers of the video is around 200k and it was up to 350 live stream viewers.
  3. Mentoring in an organisation (included in my CV). I have a dedicated course and a number of students and I teach. I could provide a statistics & graphs showing how many students I have , how many are progressing and how many have completed the course

3) How do I demonstrate that I have made a significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member or employee of a product-led digital technology company?

Use the same evidence from the mandatory criteria:

Documents explaining my contribution to the growth of company C/D and reference from the CTO/Tech Lean confirming my contribution to company C/D.

I have a feeling that my mandatory criteria isn’t strong enough so curious whether I could add my Youtube channel somehow or the livestream.

Your mandatory criteria needs more strong evidence. Your leadership contribution should had a significant impact that led to the growth of a product-led company in your MC2.

For the first YouTube evidence your should consider:

• Whether YouTube channel has been active for a certain duration.
  • Whether the YouTube video is popular and has a significantly large number of views.
  • Whether content on the channel, such as courses and tutorials, has consistently been of high quality and has significantly advanced the sector.
1 Like