Please review my evidences for exceptional promise

RLs:

• VP of Company B
    Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Company D
    Chief Strategy Officer of Company E

MCs:

1. Recognition as a talent through leading the growth of a product-led digital technology company A:
  • Screenshot of GitHub repository with me as the highest contributor and a number of my commits
    Screenshot of my commit history graph shows I have made over 700 commits
    Screenshot of the Stripe Dashboard since I joined showing revenue growth
    Screenshot of AWS DB showing user growth since I joined
    The last page is a Reference Letter from the CEO confirming I led the team from inception to over 2.5m pounds valuation.
  1. Recognition as a leading talent through leading the growth of a product-led digital technology company B:
  • Screenshot of GitHub repository with me as the highest contributor and my commits across 2 products
    Screenshot of my commit history across two products
    Screenshot of the Dashboard showing total revenue and transactions for product 1
    Screenshot of the Dashboard showing total revenue and transactions for product 2
    Screenshot of Official Year performance review, with a 98% performance
    Screenshot of product on both the AppStore and PlayStore
  1. Recognition as a leading talent through high remuneration for my services:
  • Screenshot of salary range in my country from PayScale
    Screenshot of salary range in my country from Glassdoor
    Screenshot of my contract that shows I earn over 450% more than the national average, also equity
    Screenshot of 15% salary increase just after a few months
    Screenshot of salary slip for the last 2 months
  1. Recognition as a leading talent through receiving a nationally recognised award by emerging Top 3 in a nationwide hackathon:
  • Screenshot of Email Thread when I was accepted to participate in the preliminaries and finals
    Picture of myself presenting to judges at the preliminaries (online)
    Picture of myself presenting on the main stage of the hackathon, pitching my idea
    Picture of myself receiving my award/recognition from one of the judges
    Picture of the 1000+ audience at the hackathon
    Reference letter from one of the judges

OC 2:

1. Evidence of contribution outside my day-to-day job through mentorship and volunteering for an NGO that taught over 700 students various digital skills
  • Screenshot of email threads when I was accepted to mentor, selected from over 160 applications across africa
    Picture of myself teaching on VR with a student
    Picture of myself with my organizing team
    Picture of the students being taught digital skills/engaged audience
    Picture of email threads seeking and obtaining sponsorship on behalf of the organization
    Fliers of webinars I organized with industry professionals, due to COVID in 2020, had to shift online
    Screenshots of feedback received from students on how impactful the sessions were
  1. Recognition for my work outside of my immediate occupation through active participation in a collaborative project and contributions to open-source: This was divided into two sections: Collaborative Project & Open Source contributions
  • Screenshot of my GitHub profile with active contributions in the past year
    Screenshot of the GitHub repo of the collaborative project that emerged Top 3 in MC 4, showing continuous contributions
    Screenshot of the Figma screen that contains over 60 screens
    Screenshot of the mobile application and code snippets

• Screenshot of the open-source repo I contributed to with 977 stars and 382 forks
    Screenshot of the GitHub list of contributors with me as a Top 10 contributor
    Screenshot of the open-source project repo itself
    Screenshot of my GitHub PR, and email thread when it was merged
    Screenshot of another GitHub PR, and email thread when it was also merged
    Picture of the open-source project being referenced on the main stage of a sector-leading event with thousands of guests

1. Recognition for my work outside my immediate occupation through active participation in organizing interest groups and sector-leading events through GDG and GDSC.
  • Screenshot of email threads when I joined the GDG and GDSC group In 2022
    Picture of the GDSC event, which I co-organized, fliers and the registration and check-in count on GDSC’s page showing 1700+ registrations and 1600+ check-ins for the event
    Picture of the 1700 audience at the event
    Picture of myself among the organizing team of the event
    Picture of another GDG event flier I co-organized
    Picture of the 1000+ audience at the venue seated
    Group picture of the audience at the event
    The last Page is a Reference letter from the previous GDSC lead.

OC 3:

1. Recognition through significant technical contribution to company A as a key engineer to the start-up
  • Screenshot of my contract page, equity
    Screenshot of an architectural diagram I worked on when I initially joined the company (link to access was attached)
    Screenshot of documentation I worked on at the start-up
    Screenshot of a few screens/features I worked on
    Feedback from a survey carried out on users attributing their great experience to the feature/screen I worked on
    Screenshot of the user-growth chart since I joined a few years back to date
  1. Recognition through significant technical contribution to company C as a key engineer to the start-up
  • Screenshot the repository highlighting me as a top contributor, also showing a few of my commits
    Screenshot of my commit history graph
    Screenshot of the admin dashboard showing user and revenue growth
    Screenshot of a class (since it is an edtech) with over 1100 students and their reviews
    Screenshot of a technology audit I carried out (It shows the date through the version history of the doc) (link included)
    Screenshot of email threads when the startup was accepted into two accelerators
    2 links to a youtube video I created years back demoing the product
  1. Reference Letter from the previous CTO verifying my contributions to company C

@Francisca_Chiedu @ask4jubad @hsafra

@igortsk @alexnk @alex_james

Here are my comments:

• Ensure that you events, mentors, and hackathons you participated were not paid, and they are in the digital tech field, to be in OC2
  • You github seems to fit better in OC2
  • you should compare your salary to similar role in the country where you work, rather than “national average”.
  • Your OC3 seems to focus on what activities you did more than the business impact which is much more important. I would suggest to move some MC evidence to OC3 to make it stronger. For example: “Screenshot of the user-growth chart” and the letter to confirm it, are quite good and strong. While the documentations, contract, equity, list of features, and etc are not considered “business impact”

Overall, I think you have quite good profile and have good potential to be endorsed, even for an Exceptional Talent route. I hope this helps @ibrahim

Thanks a lot, @alexnk! I appreciate it. Your feedback helps a lot.

I agree with the previous comment and would like to add the following :
Your post doesn’t seem to quite coincide with what you do. Hackathons and githubs are programmer proofs, and you are in a managerial position. I would suggest either focusing on management or explaining why you are more of a programmer and take the appropriate route when applying. If you choose the “management” route with your current credentials, many of your accomplishments may be underestimated.

How do you plan to fit all the evidence described in evidence 1 of OC2 into three pages? You run the risk of confusing the assessor, show how you have advantage sector, the email confirming you mentorship, letter from the organisation confirming how you have advanced the sector through mentorship and supporting the grow if the organisation, you can mention the events organised and sponsor you secured. If you have an email confirming the sponsorship you got add it, make sure you put brief notes describing the evidence.

For OC3, what is the relevance of the startup acceptance into an accelerator? How does it demonstrate your impact. Ensure you have quantifiable metrics to show impact.