Please rate my Profile from within UK ~sandeep

About Me: I have 15 years of industry experience in IT projects life cycle using strong analytical, programming, and functional skills to translate the business requirements into state-of-art technical solutions. Driven with high motivation to add value to assigned tasks in terms of efficiency and reusability. Cognitively aware to live up to the responsibilities given by senior management. A good team member with deep understanding of collaborative style of team work to strive towards project shared vision and efficient team cohesion. Provided end to end technical expertise for the team to develop and design high quality solutions using Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project methodologies.

out of 15 years, I have Worked with G.B.M for about 8 years and deployed to the client which is a bank to develop fintech apps on oracle. the other 2 companies are service based companies so not mentioning them.

I can get 3 letter of recommendations
a.) Head of applications (previously working as busniess anlyst with me)
b) 2 letters from my client (2 different AGMs)
and i have multiple appreciation letters from my client on successfully creating new financial applications.
c) one letter from financial head in Singapore where i have helped them to migrate and deploy RRS MAS 610 product extracts using oracle backend packages.

out of work is my latest data science project done for my MS degree in UK.
Plus i have helped other teams to solve their technical issues related to mobile apps and interbanking apps

Kindly let me know if I qualify for tech nation visa

1 Like

Personally, I think you qualified for tech nation. Just get all the documents together and get someone to review with you.

do you have Linkedin profile?
We can have a view

are your clients considered experts in the digital sector?! Please review the Tech Nation guide to view the Recommendation Letter Criteria.

1 Like

Hi My linkedin Profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/senior-oracle-consultant/