I am planning to apply as an exceptional promise under the Global Talent Visa, i would be happy to see anyone help me review the documents i intend to submit soon.
- Personal Statement
- Personal CV detailing how I transition from Community manager to Technical support to Blockchain Development
- CEO of an Online Marketplace where startups can hire developers (something like Andela or Vanhack)
- COO for Both an enterprise Blockchain solution and a Blockchain Foundation in Africa
- Incorporation certificate of a company I founded(a Blockchain wallet for Cross border payments, The wallet won a grant and was also featured in an event with one of the major Blockchain)
- Recommendation Letter from a VP ecosystem of a Blockchain Foundation(Not sure if he will be willing to recommend me yet if he does not)
- Blockchain Certificate from An international Blockchain Organisation(Based in the US) certifying me as a Certified Blockchain Expert(CBE)
Optional Criteria 1 (innovation):
- Innovation 1:A non-custodian Blockchain wallet I found that won a grant from an international Organisation in the US.
As proof of my leadership/ownership of the projects
I can write a letter in the company’s name and provide more document(s) where necessary
I will include my git contributions clearly showing the number of lines I committed (however git repo is a closed source)
- Innovation 2: An online marketplace where SMEs get paid faster by selling their invoices using Blockchain, This project also got a grant
- I was the Blockchain Architect and developer for this project.
- As proof of my contribution to this project:
- I will get a letter from the company about my contributions (Signed by CEO)
- I will include my git contributions clearly showing the number of lines I committed (however git repo is a closed source)
Optional Criteria 3 (Proof of work beyond my current occupation):
- A picture of me speaking at an event with around 50-100 people about the impact of Blockchain in finance.
- Screenshot of my quora profile showing my contribution to various Topics, including Blockchain and trading.