I’m considering applying to GTV as Exceptional Promise. I’m currently a CTO but also a devops and backend dev with a lot of experience regarding data processing. Totaling 5 years of experience (It’s ~8 years in fact but I’m unable to account for the other years due to using different freelancing platforms and not keeping track of them).
Letters of Recommendation
- VP of growth and co-founder of a US startup
- Serial entrepreneur in the UK
- Founder of a marketing company in the EU
1) How do I demonstrate that I have been recognized as (or recognized as having the potential to be) a leading talent in the digital technology sector?
I’ve been working for the company I’m at for 3 years and managed to help it grow from 2 employees to 12, increase sales from 2XXK to >1mil, launch 2 closed SaaS products + optimizing/maintaining its entire IT infrastructure to reduce costs by more than £18k/m.
I also have a ~£4k salary, hold shares in the business & represent it during international fairs/events.
I’m a bit lost regarding how I should demonstrate this. It’s the same company in LOR 3.
Basically, these are my personal projects that I’ve worked on outside of my day to day job(s):
- Educational videos (~3k) to learn specific subjects using games : screenshots + links
- Job boards CMS : operational in 35 countries/domains (~low traffic)
- Finalizing a HR/Hiring SaaS : screenshots + links + credentials for access
My education (Bsc+Msc) was in Management / Finance but I was self-taught dev since ~11yo and choose a career in IT at the same time. I handle both the business and technical side of any entity I join including my own personal ventures.
Thank you for the help and support!
P.S: is there a discord server for this forum ?