Following is my profile:

a. 18+ years of experience in technology, Ex-CTO for a digital startup
b. Award-winning digital technology project
c. Serial Inventor with multiple patents filed in Digital technologies
d. Award-winning Angel Investor 
e. Award-winning Startup entrepreneur
f. Successfully graduated from the popular startup accelerator
g. Featured in both International & National media for my work

Based on my profile, I have created the following 10 evidence documents covering proofs (Screenshots, Source URLs, data and etc…)

Given examples with impacts created and how I’m going to contribute to UK’s economy

I have chosen the following 3 criteria (MC, OC1 & OC3) and planning to submit a document under them

Request you to please review and share your suggestions.

Mandatory Criteria:

1. Patents
  2. Entrepreneurship Journey as AI/ML entrepreneur
  3. Government Recognition & Benefits

Optional Criteria 1:

1. Startup Activities
  2. Selection to Accelerator
  3. Awards International & National
  4. Future Plans (Discussions with VCs, Fortune 500 Companies etc…)

Optional Criteria 3:

1. Angel Investments in Digital Startups
  2. Thought Leadership
  3. Media Coverages

Also, suggest if I have to change OC3 to OC2 as all works are executed out of immediate occupation

Looking forward to your valuable feedback.

Regards,
Bharath.

Your OC1 doesn’t clearly demonstrate innovation. Your patents should be suitable in OC1.

You can read the post explaining innovation here.

Noted @May, thank you for the feedback.

Will change it.

Hope rest is fine?

Wanted to check this, is there any minimum number of documents to be uploaded under each criteria?

• There’s no minimum number but it depends on what route you’re applying for. EP needs at least one piece of evidence per criteria so advisable to use multiple in case one is rejected. ET needs to show a track record, so more than one. Since it’s up to 10 pieces of evidence, I’ve seen a combination like 4-3-3, 5-3-2, 3-4-3, etc.

• Overall, you should read the TN guideline very well as your arrangement needs to be improved. You should provide more clarity on the evidence you’re using.

• Startup activities: is it innovative (OC1) or impactful (OC3)?

• Media coverage of what exactly in OC3? If it’s about a product you developed and the media is a major publication and it mentions you then it should fit in MC.

• What does Thought leadership in OC3 mean?

• Angel Investments in Digital Startups - did you secure this investment for the startups or did the investment come out of your significant contribution to the startup? You need to be clear on the impact on those companies. Are they product-led startups?

• Your Awards and selection to accelerator (if it’s significant) should be MC.

Thank you @May for your response,

Please find my update for the questions you have asked. Please help me with any other inputs based on below which will help me to further fine tuning my criterias.

Q.Startup activities: is it innovative (OC1) or impactful (OC3)?
A. Startup is very innovative in nature and is first of its kind in the country, I have inlcuded launch of Marketplace, employee contracts, customer contracts, licensing contracts, Pitch Deck, article of association

Q. Media coverage of what exactly in OC3? If it’s about a product you developed and the media is a major publication and it mentions you then it should fit in MC.
A. Media coverages on following topics

1. About my startup products and services
  2. As impactful leader, featured in world popular magazine

Q. What does Thought leadership in OC3 mean?
A. It about my scientific contributions published in various journals both nationally and internationally

Q. Angel Investments in Digital Startups - did you secure this investment for the startups or did the investment come out of your significant contribution to the startup? You need to be clear on the impact on those companies. Are they product-led startups?

A. These are the startups where I have invested in

1. FinTech - Digital Startup
  2. CleanTech - Currently product used at household, app in progress (Investment through my Startup)
  3. IoT Startup - Exited

I think you have a good profile however you need to translate it into strong evidence that meet the criteria.

Based in your profile your mandatory criteria should show your feature in both local and international media.
2. Awards for excellence in the field
3. Reference letters regarding your work
4. Conference speaking if any
5.Thought Leadership
6. Selection to an accelerator

Innovation OC1
Show the patents you have hopefully they are not recent parents.
Evidence of product developed
Proof of salary

OC3

Reference letter regarding your impact in the company
Salary evidence

Thank you @Francisca_Chiedu,

Will work towards it.