Please help review my profile

Hello everyone.

I want to apply for the Tech Nation endorsement and have been able to put together some documents. I will appreciate it if you could please take a look at my profile below and confirm if everything is in order.

About Me

• Full Stack Developer for 5 years (includes Senior Developer for 1 year)
  • Graduated from Masters in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics with distinction from University of Herts
  • Currently working as a full-stack developer in a contract role in an MNC company.

My recommendations: (all based in London/UK)

1. COO & CTO of a healthcare startup company who once worked for Apple
  2. CTO of a fintech startup company who worked as a tech investor in multiple businesses.
  3. CEO of a software solutions company who once worked for many other businesses
  4. (optional) CTO & Co-founder of a digital content operations company for UK fashion brands (Burberry, clarks etc.)
  5. (optional) CEO of a hardware payment startup company based in Italy

Mandatory:
I started a few projects but they all generated zero or small revenue (< £1000).
Project 1: LetsGtok (letsgtok.com) - An emotional intelligence platform. It includes Machine Learning to help people for making better decisions based on the computation of emotional analysis.
Project 2: Demensis - An AI-based dementia predicting tool. Currently, we’re in talks with UCL (university college of London) to collaborate.
Project 3: Perla Infotech - A software solutions company - generated a small income (< £10K) from 2021

My upcoming company:
Project 4: Modulus Solaris - A renewable energy company - Collaboration with them in designing tools.

OC3: Command an offer
Option 1: Currently, I’m working on a contract role that has an annual income of £175K.
Option 2: A letter from one of my previous employers. The employer is related to Biotechnology & Crypto related. And I worked in their company at its early stages.

OC4: Academic related

• Published a conference paper related to CyberSecurity in Springer (international journal) in 2018. Published a conference paper related to CyberSecurity in IEEE (international journal) in 2017.

Here is my Linkedin Profile - Naga Perla: https://www.linkedin.com/in/naga-perla/

I know there’re many outstanding profiles listed here. But, Is there any tiny chance for me to get an endorsement from Tech Nation?

1 Like

What exactly is your evidence of leadership. How have you contributed to the ecosystem?

Hi @Naga_Perla, I am a data scientist with 4 years of experience and I am preparing my self for the GTV visa. Let us be in touch and can solve things to gather to crack this one.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/selva221724/

This is my LinkedIn profile, if you agree to collaborate, please send a request we can take it from there pal.

2 Likes

I have neither github contributions nor given open conferences (except for my academic purpose). I mainly worked in leadership roles like senior developer, CTO, CEO and transformed the tech teams inside an organisation/startups.

How can I prove this? Is it okay if I bring a letter from shareholders/other business partners in my companies?

It appears you don’t have sufficient evidence for the mandatory criterion. You may need to work on it before submitting and application.

1 Like