Please help evaluate - Exceptional Talent

I am really inspired by the format most people post here . So I tried my best to compile it in a similar way so that it becomes easy to assess
I have a lot of projects in the past 5 years I am overwhelmed with the information, I want to sort out and also see which referee fits better in what document.Please can you all help :

I dont know or remember any external person through my full time company for MC (employee on new concept )to be considered as industry expert
So can i ask some one whom i met from outside job (but not working there also ) to comment on my full time job work .

Referee:

1. Product Owner from a big company whose products we are using (if he is willing to) (External to my jobs/company)
  2. CIO at a company (I dont want to approach him until its dire necessity – just not to disturb him )
  3. Director at another BU from mine in my full time company
  4. Business User 1 at full time
  5. Business User 2 at full time
  6. Associate Director at my full time whom I reported but he left
  7. Colleague 1 at my full time
  8. Colleague 2 at my full time but she left
  9. Developer at external company whose products my outside job company is using
  10. Solutions Architect at my outside job whom I report to**
  11. Enterprise Architect at my outside job but he is a president at a consultancy in US.

My full time job is at a Lifesciences company and contract is at a well known material handling automotive company in US

My field/domain: Intergration Architect and Developer
My Total Years of Experience: 17 Years
Applied For: Exceptional Talent

Evidence :

Mandatory

Document 1: (employee working at new concept) - I worked full-time helping business to integrate B2B documents with suppliers, customers and other partners. I researched and developed components on the new infrastructure for the identified gaps for their migration and also helped in strategizing new technology migrations between 2018 until now - my skillset was called niche at that time too with older technologies

Document 2: Proof of Employment for Document 1 & Reference Letter from a Leading industry expert (Germany)(9th in referee list) whom I know through my outside job he knows me more than 12 months (not related to full time company but related from below Document 3 company - will that work?)

Document 3: I worked and researched multiple projects on new digital technologies under a contract from outside of my day-to-day job, I plan to give Reference Letter from the Solutions Architect (US)(10th in referee list) from that company. (Do I need to detail each and every project I worked on or should it be generic? Each project is exceptional in its own way)

Document 4: High remuneration for Document 3

Optional Criteria 1 :

Document 5 : developed innovative – outside of the box application to fill gaps during migration to new middleware – there were 3 major gaps and no solution existed within that framework – can this be counted as 3 different innovations?(reference letter by )

Document 6 : Strategising, advancing event mesh strategy and other cloud (PaaS) technologies in the outside job which is a new technology , efficient testing tool development for bulk testing with visual regression for B2B flows, warehouse robotics integration using new technology (skillset is niche and not available in market)

Document 7: Reference letter for Document 6 validating all projects** solution architect at (can i use 10th referee again)

Option Criteria 3:

Document 8: Invoice flow- impact on business, orders flow with number of customers configured with the same flow , rewards and awards

Document 9: Reference letter for Document 8 from business user (4th in referee list) in full time + JIRA showing business benefit amount in my fulltime company

Document 10: Warehouse robotics integration with new technology - diagrams,configurations, strategy and impact , links to video ,screenshot ( reference letter by 11th)

For the mandatory criteria, how does your evidence demonstrate you have been recognised as a leader? Aside your immediate work projects, I can’t find sectoral contribution, no external evidence such as conferences, award, opensource contribution, articles or expert contribution.

Same feedback for OC2.

Got your reference, select executives who are leaders in the field and know your work. Some of your suggested recommenders do not meet the tech experts or leadership required for the recommendation letters

Hello @Francisca_Chiedu ,
I have written blogs , can they meet the criteria for MC?

Also I dont know, I am going for OC1 not OC2 - do we need external evidence for this?

Yes you need external evidence, do you have patents, proof of product in the market and revenue traction?..