Please help clarify the email I received

Hi,

Please I applied for endorsement on saturday and I just received this email:

"Dear Name Surname,

Thank you for your application for Endorsement for Global Talent (Talent)

Please note that you should submit your Tech Nation application form and documents to the Tech Nation portal no more than 15 working days after you submitted this application. Failure to submit your Tech Nation application form will result in your application being withdrawn.

Your application has been referred to Tech Nation. Please allow 8 weeks for their consideration which commences once Tech Nation receive your documents on their portal. If you have not already submitted the Tech Nation form, consideration of your application can only start once this is complete.

We will contact you when a decision has been made.

Your decision letter will be sent from a central email address and may go into your junk/spam folder. This has been a particular issue with gmail accounts. Please ensure you check your folders on a regular basis to ensure successful receipt of your decision. If you have not received your decision within the above timescale please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you need to contact us, please ensure you populate the subject line of your e mail including the application reference numbers and your name to ensure a prompt response."

Please what do they mean? Is there another application I am to make?

Thanks

@Xceptions I think this is an email you get as a confirmation from the home office to show that your application has been now been moved for tech nation review. So the next email will likely be the endorsement review result.

I am guessing you have submitted your application on the technation’s platform.

yes I have submitted. My application on survey monkey says ‘submitted’

Great then. Then it is a confirmation from the home office to show that your application has been now been moved to tech nation for review. So just be positive about it, you might be anxious at some point.

So the next email will be the endorsement result.

Good luck to you.

1 Like

Hello,

Did you get this email after making payment?

I didn’t get such since I paid March 16th and submitted to Tech Nation march 20th, Only got confirmation email from Tech Nation with Subject “Tech Nation Visa - Application Submitted” after submitting.

Hi Michael,

I submitted on Saturday (25th March - 3 days ago), and I just got the email right now. Yes, I also got the “Tech Nation Visa - Application Submitted” after submitting.

1 Like