I’m a Finance professional in Tech, I’ve been in the Tech space for about three years. Do you think I stand a chance at getting an endorsement? I’ve been through the Tech Nation website and viewed the eligibility criteria under the non-technical/ business. I just need to know if there are any references or if anyone has any information around finance professionals in tech.
Hello and welcome to the community.
Did you find yourself on the list of typical business applicants?
- Experience of leading substantial VC investment over £25m GBP
- Experience as a commercial/business lead (P&L, growth, sales and distribution strategy) in a digital business
- Experience of expanding or growing a significant product-led digital technology business
- Sector-specific experience e.g. payment infrastructure in FinTech / international expansion in EdTech etc.
- Solution sales experts
- Experienced Product Manager
- SaaS or enterprise sales leadership for digital services
- Solution sales skills performed for a growing B2B digital business (i.e. not big-company experience)
- Performance marketing experts, performed in house for digital businesses
- Experienced and senior VC or PE analysts with track records of leading investments in digital businesses
- Experience as C Suite in a SMEs + (CEO, CMO, CIO) or head of operations for a digital business
Thank you for your response Savvkin. Yes, I fit into 2,3 and 4.