Optional Criteria 3 - Clarification

Hello all,

I am writing to clarify my doubt regarding OC 2. I will be technical applicant (software engineer / developer) who is working at non technical organisation. I got questions regarding below examples given

• Letter from an employer wherever applicable. This is in addition to the required letters of endorsement and should to be written by another individual;

What should this letter explain as significant contribution? My contribution to the company by working as software engineer in terms of developing and deploying applications / new processes etc?

• Documentation on product designs or architecture diagram clearly showing your contribution.

Should I share the lines of code I have written or the workflows I have created while working on various applications?

• GitHub account that contains lines of code clearly showing your continuing contribution.

I guess this is not limited to GitHub only but I can also show my contribution of coding on any other open community right?

Thanks for your help in advance

What should this letter explain as significant contribution? My contribution to the company by working as software engineer in terms of developing and deploying applications / new processes etc?

Yes, this sounds correct.

Should I share the lines of code I have written or the workflows I have created while working on various applications?

Yep, that’s exactly what I did.

I guess this is not limited to GitHub only but I can also show my contribution of coding on any other open community right?

Exactly

Thanks @mfilippov I appreciate of your reply